I am honored that Kay Morris Writes nominated me for this Encouraging Thunder Award. Please visit Kay and discover her own inspirational posts, beautifully crafted short stories, and many more.
The Encouraging Thunder Award comes with very simple rules:
- The nominee posts the Award on their blog and adds the logo.
- Pay it forward by nominating others.
- Mention your purpose for blogging and thank the person that nominated you; also add their URL to your post for ping back.
Being part of this supportive community gives me the opportunity to read, meet and engage with many amazing bloggers like Kay. From personal stories, beautiful photographies, to useful information, there are plethora of great reads to get inspired everyday. So I like to nominate the following bloggers and thank them for inspiring me through their beautiful works:
- SonLight Arts and Photography: Josee has created many visual stunning images that will take your breath away. Plus “Bob The Builder” is a cutie!
- koolitzable: I love Jessy’s upbeat and positive outlooks from pop culture, fashion, to photography. Her passion about life is infectious and it is inspiring to read her posts.
- TravelMagnolia: I have to admit, I am jealous of TravelMagnolia’s many adventures around the world. Her images from exotic places to yummy treats are beautifully crafted and inspired me wanted to travel more myself.
Once again, thank you for this honor and I truly hope you will get inspired from these amazing bloggers yourself today!